Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Swap Meet Sound

Some of you may have come across our secret release 'Ekapops' which was a collection of our favourite tracks.
So recently we asked the public if they could list their top 6 Ekalopse albums! Turned out that no one cared.

But anyway!
Myself (Pupendai) and The General once again hit the recording studio and made another track. This one is titled Swap Meet Sound.
You won't believe it, but I wrote this one. Well if you hate it then you'll probably believe it. That is right. I was on the train and started singing the tunes and everyone started staring at me. How was I to know it was a smoke free zone? ****
I've decided when we next go on Tour if we ever do I'm going to wear a top hat. I reckon that will go down well.
I've been reading on the forums that you guys all think my hat smells caus I've worn it for years well **** you.
Anyway, that is what the song is about. Nah not really. I made it up after seeing the international space station fly by. I also made it up when I realized I am obsessed with finding goodies in bins. Truth be told, who knows what it's about. Ask God.
Ask The General.


No comments:

Post a Comment