Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Ekalopse Come and Go

Yo Ghostys,
It's Pupendai here.
Just letting you know Ekalopse produced 3 and 1/2 tracks a few days ago. They went straight to soundcloud. Forgot to say, soz bout dat.

Two of them are just jammin (Jobfinder and Bruth). Come and Go is a bit of a 'bye bye for now' from us as we will be taking another break.
The General is going to New Orleans next week to help out and get his groove on. I was going to go with him but I decided I'd miss the microwave meals too much.

So I'll be sitting here all by myself for a while. I usually feel pretty uninspired without his company so I doubt you'll be hearing any music from me.

By the way, Jobfinder is just me reading the job section in a newspaper.

Go check em out here
https://soundcloud.com/ekalopse

You can also listen to our collection of fave Ekalope tracks here
https://soundcloud.com/ekapops/sets/ekapops-an-album

No comments:

Post a Comment