Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Sunday 6 May 2012

Anderson's Stut

Hey folks, you ghostin?
Its me, Pupendai!

I kno we been quiet lately n all that but whatevs.
I been spending all my Ekalopse merchandise money on a Spanish holiday with my new girlfriend! Who I met in Spain! And I left in Spain! 

So anywayz, when i got back The General called me and said "Pupendai, sorry I can't meet the jamming session this week. SORRY."
He is off recoriding anutha number one jazz album i fink. Well since Ekalopse retired Ekalopse has not been anyones first priority. I kno the fans dont wanna hear that.

So anyway, my friend came into the studio, we had a few beers. His name is Doctor Anderson. He has a terrible stutter poor bloke, hence the name of this song.
Doctor Anderson waz playin guitar on this. The drum beat is a loop The General made, and piano is me making mistakes and luvin in.

I know you guys are always hungry for more and dont care even if its rubbish right? RIGHT, i kno im right.

WE WERE SO DRUNK


- Ghostin

No comments:

Post a Comment