Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Monday 19 March 2012

Pupendai trys to play guitar

The General: Honestly, I'm a nice guy so I'm not going to laugh at him... but my fellow band member Pupendai tried to play guitar. He wrote this song, Liar's Track.

Pupendai: Give me a ***** break man... people. Come on, I just like moaning, i moan alot so give me a break.... I wanted to call this the smoking song. But the General convinced me to call it Liar's track.. as apparently I'm attempting to lie to people .... saying I can play. I admit i can't play. get over it.

The General: First King Arthur, now Liar's Track. Thinking of a big solo album Pupendai?

Pupendai: Shut up General......

The General: Hahaha

Pupendai: I played some weird sounds on a guitar.. then.. you know. blah. This came out.

The General: This is the second track we've used an acoustic guitar, away from keyboard and electric, the first was me playing on 'L!sten' on the Too Dumb to Panic Album.


Lyrics:

I'm tired
People are wild
I'm not going to use
These words any more

It's a Lie
It's a Liar's Track

Let go
Like I'd try my luck
(Lie Lie Lie Lie)
I want you to know.
I won't try my luck
(Lie Lie Lie Lie)
Try my luck





No comments:

Post a Comment