Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Ekalopse: A Legacy in 2021


"Dear Fans,

We apologise for disappearing. As with most things in life, people move on. Ekalopse did just this.  I (Pupendai) have gone on to make more music under a new secret name, trying new avenues and certainly improving (solo). The General decided to stay in the US. He has very close friends and family there. The virus gave him good reason to stick it there. We have no hard feelings for each other.

S. Steps has moved on, I think he is in the Ukraine working with Bluey Fashoo (A new up and comer in the music world). We did work a bit together, as did myself and the General before all this but nothing was released.

Nothing worth sharing.

So unfortunately, we must admit this is our break up announcement. There will be no more music from Ekalopse. We cannot foresee any rereleases of past tunes but I'll say never say never on that one.

I'd like to thank The General, for being a genius and the best friend I ever had. What an amazing ghostly guy. You are a hero to me. I know my music was awful but you stood by all the time and always supported me. There were some good moments. 

Thank you to the fans who came to our shows. You were heroes too. We hope you go and find your next adventures. 

Thank you for listening to us all the way back in the 'Fruit Encyklopedia' days and all the way through till 2017. 

Here is a short list of some of our favourite songs:

  • Comfortable
  • Crayolalola
  • Never Be Happy
  • You don't need to be dead
  • Same for the Girl
  • Escape to the Movies
  • Hollywood Hospital
  • Kidding
  • 2000s
  • Soul to a brick wall
  • Death of a lyricist
  • World Gig
  • Saturn
  • Care
  • Old Realm 

Bye everyone x"

- Pupendai 


Ekalopse 

2008 - 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment