Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Friday 1 February 2013

Rain dance and cloudy run, standing here yesterday, asked one by one, have you ever seen a gun?

Hey dudes!
Pupendai here, hope we did not scare you! Hoping we still in ya playlists and still got dem fans out there! If not, then oh well it is goin to be a lonely post.

Ok so you guys already know that me and the General sadly retired.. and then one special EP for you guys 'At Our Criminal Worst' . But still ultimately, we have retired from Ekalopse.

But that does not mean Ekalopse is no more, our music will live on! Share with your friends! Our Too Dumb to Panic hit the world by storm, I'm sure your babies will love it as well.

We've been a band since 2007, slowly gaining popularity .... some wacky stuff happened. We made some absolutely excellent songs.

Unfortunately we have gotten rather old.. and so have started to feel like knitting is our true futures. I'm just kidding of course, I'm playing video games and the General has gone on to make a massive amount of beautiful orchestral music. It is lovely.I am really proud of him.
Mop on the other hand has gone and joined Linkin Park as their new bass guitarist.... like they don't already have enough members not doing anything in the band.

Thats me being spotted in New York. Look at all those people trying to get my attention. Well.. i think it was for my attention, though they were filming a new smurfs movie beside me at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment