Our newest album is No Birds but you can listen to a collection of our best 'modern' stuff here

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pupendai says hi

Hi peeps, Pupendai here, hope you are ghostin'
I just came back from 9 Downing Street, which is where we've been recording our last few songs. Hope you guys all enjoyed 'The Yeti Man's Demo Anthems'.

Anyway I'm like grumpy with The General like, I was ranting to him about over population on earth and he recorded it! 
Then he put it in a song! I'll get him back for that.... 
You can listen to it here, it is called 'YAMI HUMAN'


The General got out of all his Synths and went a bit mental. My rant is at like.. 2 minutes something. YES I did do something on the track, I played something okay, an instrument... but what instrument  I played is a secret.

*

Also last night we played at the Golden Star Beer Gardens in Perth, Australia. It was a grand night, met some real nutters. I personally got very DRUNK. And The General, he did not, he said he met a nice lady though so that's a plus. Shame he'll never see her again!
(I did not kill her (Got some haters sent me a letter yesterday saying I killed Mr. Bindy and Michael Jackson, just to be clear, i only killed the first one.)

So this is a recording, recorded by a guy with a video phone of us playing the Beer Gardens, we played Steamtrain and a few other tracks. The Cranberry String Orch also joined us.


Here is the original song and music video if you have not seen it.



 Ghostin'

- Pupendai

No comments:

Post a Comment